- Start and finish is in Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1AY.
Race registration will take place at Ludlow College, Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1GD.
- The race will be on Saturday 8 July 2017. The race will begin at 7.45pm. Depending on numbers there may be a number of waves. You will be notified of this prior to race day.
- The option of 10km or 5km. (Please note, organisers reserve the right to alter the run course if necessary).
- The race is mostly on closed roads, however the Whitcliffe Common section will be on a mixture of grass and footpath.
Race entry is £23 – you can opt for either the 10k or 5k route.
To enter the race visit the ‘How To Enter’ section on the website and follow instructions. Entry to the race is online only.
Online entry is being managed by Entry Central.
- Sorry, there is no relay option available for the race.
- The minimum age for entry for the individual or relay race is 16yrs old on the day of the race.
You will compete in the age group that you are in on the day of the race.
You will pick up your race entry pack at the race venue. This can be done either on the day before or on the morning of the race. The race pack will include your race number, timing chip, race stickers and goody bag.
Full details of where, when and how to pick up your registration pack will be announced approximately 1 month before the race day.
- No. We will not be imposing a cut off for the race. However if the race organisers feel that you are not in a fit and healthy condition to finish the race then they will inform you and their decision will be final.
- Yes. There will be prizes for age group winners. Full details of prizes will be announced closer to race day.
If you are unable to attend you need to let us know ASAP. Notify us before 2 April 2017 and we will defer your entry fee and enter you for the 2018 event. We are unfortunately unable to offer refunds for any entry fees paid.
Absolutely, we will encourage athletes to bring family and friends with them. The run course offers a number of sections where spectators can follow their athletes. Ludlow is a beautiful town with a host of shops and cafe’s to spend your time while the athletes are out doing their thing.
For all other queries, please get in touch.