- Start and finish is in Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1AY.
Race registration will take place at Ludlow College, Castle Square, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1GD.
- The race will be on Saturday 14 July 2018. The race will begin at 7.15pm. Depending on numbers there may be a number of waves. You will be notified of this prior to race day.
- 10km only. (Please note, organisers reserve the right to alter the run course if necessary).
- The race is mostly on closed roads, however the Whitcliffe Common section will be on a mixture of grass and footpath. View the course here.
Race entry is £23 – enter online – sorry, no entries taken on the day.
To enter the race visit the ‘How To Enter’ section on the website and follow instructions. Entry to the race is online only.
Online entry is being managed by Race Space.
- Sorry, there is no relay option available for the race.
- The minimum age for entry is 16yrs old on the day of the race.
You will compete in the age group that you are in on the day of the race.
You will pick up your race entry pack at the race venue prior to the start, on the day of the race. The race pack will include your race number, timing chip, race stickers and goody bag. Full details of where, when and how to pick up your registration pack will be announced approximately 1 month before the race day. Your race guide will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the event.
- No. We will not be imposing a cut off for the race. However if the race organisers feel that you are not in a fit and healthy condition to finish the race then they will inform you and their decision will be final.
- Yes. There will be prizes for age group winners. Full details of prizes will be announced closer to race day.
If you are unable to attend you need to let us know ASAP. Notify us before 1 July 2018 and you will receive a 75% refund. Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer refunds after this date.
Absolutely, we will encourage athletes to bring family and friends with them. The run course offers a number of sections where spectators can follow their athletes. Ludlow is a beautiful town with a host of shops and cafe’s to spend your time while the athletes are out doing their thing.
For all other queries, please get in touch.