Ludlow10 will be held as a virtual run for 2020.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, Ludlow10 will held as a virtual run for 2020. That means, you can complete the 10k distance on your own, or socially distancing from another, at anytime over the weekend of Sat 11 to Sun 12 July and still get your fantastic finishers medal!
To enter click the link opposite – it costs just £10, with ALL PROFITS going to a local NHS charity.
How will it work?
- Runners can complete their 10km run at any time over the weekend of Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th July
- Not at all, the event is now open for anybody to sign up for and at only £10 with all profits going to a local NHS charity, this is a great way to stay in shape and fundraise for a great cause.
- Simply hit the ENTER NOW button opposite. Please note, all runners must be registered in advance.
- Yes, the process will be that all entrants will be directed to a sports timing company who will manage the results and once we know exactly who has got involved we will be able to send out their well deserved medal.
- The beauty of the virtual event is that they can complete their 10km run anywhere they like, it can be done on road, trails or even a treadmill. Runners can choose where they want to run. All we ask is that they abide by any government guidelines regarding travel and exercise.
- Not at this stage but we would be leaning towards a similar time in July so either 10th or 17th.
Countdown To Virtual Race Day
For more details of the event, email the Be Endurance team here.